EFFECTIVE DATE MAY 25, 2018
Collection and Use of Information
GEI Works, Inc. does want to communicate information that is newsworthy and relevant to you. We do this through our websites, blogs, social media, chat, and emails. The information we collect while you are on our websites allows us to communicate information to you that is tailored to your interest.
As you use the GEI Works, Inc. websites we may collect information about you including the following:
- Information Request: If you submit a product information request form, GEI Works, Inc. processes the information necessary to contact you such as name, address, country, phone number, and email and the content of your request or feedback.
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our websites, including hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information, and unique device identifiers.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access our websites.
Although many website browsers are set to accept cookies, you can set your website browser to reject cookies, but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website's features or receiving personalized information and services.
Information that you give us may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as updated address and demographic information) from third-party sources to make our marketing efforts more efficient. Examples of other information we receive from third-party sources include updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next mailing more easily.
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, allowing us to:
- Personalize your experience with our websites to be relevant to your interests in our products or services
- Communicate with you about news, events, and other information we think will be of interest to you based on your searches or request for information
- Provide, maintain, and improve the websites
- Monitor and analyze the websites usage and trends
Subscription: While on our websites, you may choose to receive emails from GEI Works, Inc.. Additionally, while on our websites, if you fill out a form requesting more information or a quote, you will be added to our email list. You may also sign up to receive our emails by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling 772-646-0597. Upon signing up for GEI Works email via Constant Contact, you will receive periodically emails about news, events, and other information we think will be of interest to you. As we learn more about you and the solutions you view or request information about, we will strive to send you emails that are relevant to your specific interests.
General Data Protection Regulation: We value your privacy and are currently working on making our site better to ensure we meet the new data protection regulations in the European Union. Check back for more information.
Sharing of Information
GEI Works, Inc.is the sole owner of any information collected via its websites, mailings, offsite events, or marketing activities. Any information collected by GEI Works, Inc. will not be rented, sold, or traded to any source.
Email: You have the right to choose who you receive emails from. GEI Works, Inc. strives to make it easy for you to sign up to receive our emails as well as opt out of our emails or unsubscribe easily.
You may choose to opt out from the emails we send to you through these methods:
- In commercial emails that we send you, you may use the "unsubscribe" or "update your profile" included at the bottom of the email.
- You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may call 772-646-0597 and ask to speak to a team member in the marketing department.
- You may send mail to the following address: PO Box 780928, Sebastian, FL 32978
Social Sharing Features: The websites may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools such as chat, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., which let you share actions you take on the websites with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Contact Us: For additional information or to contact us regarding the websites, GEI Works, Inc. can be reached at the following mailing address or email address:
GEI Works, Inc.
PO Box 780928
Sebastian, FL 32978
or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: GEI Works, Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of the content of its websites for any purpose. All content is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. All manufacturers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. GEI Works, Inc. does not warrant the accessibility of the site or the availability of any products described therein. In no event shall GEI Works, Inc. be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use, copying or display of the content on this site, including, but not limited to, damages relating to the loss of use, data or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious actions. Although GEI Works, Inc. has tried to be as accurate, complete, and current as possible, GEI Works, Inc. does not warrant that the content of its websites is accurate, complete, or current. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.
Agreeing to Terms