Spaghetti Absorbent Boom
Spaghetti Boom for Oil Clean Up
The Spaghetti Absorbent Boom is a great choice for areas with fast currents, cold water or thick oil. Constructed with spaghetti filler strips, these boom work to draw oil deep within the center of the boom. This helps to prevent spreading and absorbs oil in demanding water conditions. Similar to the absorbent net boom, all spaghetti boom feature a rope that runs the length of barrier. Ropes can be used to ease the deployment process of your barrier by making the boom easier to pull, connect and maneuver.
- Spaghetti Filler Strips
- Rope Runs the Length of the Boom
- Steel Nickle Plated Snaps and Rings
- Reliable Outer Mesh Netting
- Typical Length: 10'
- Typical Diameter: 5" or 8"
Spaghetti Containment Boom
Spaghetti Oil Boom differs from standard boom through the interior filler construction. Rather than absorbing oil on the surface of the boom, spaghetti boom are filled with high strength absorbent strips. These strips attract oil-based liquids, allowing thick oil to flow deeply within the boom. This increases effectiveness in thick oil areas. All boom additionally feature zinc-plated carbon steel attachment clips and rings so that boom can be joined together to reach increased lengths. Applications include:
- Loading Stations
- Fast Moving Water
- Cold Water
- Areas with Thick Oil
Spaghetti Boom Specifications
|Spaghetti Boom, Netted Open Cell, Snaps, Rings, and Rope||5" x 10'||41 Gallons||4/Bale||24|
|Spaghetti Boom, Netted Open Cell, Snaps, Rings, and Rope||8" x 10'||85 Gallons||4/Bale||16|
- Oil Only: Oil, Petroleum, and Oil Based Liquids
- Universal: Acids, Corrosives, Water, Caustics, and Oil Based Liquids
- HAZMAT: Yellow, used for Aggressive Liquids including Acids and Chemicals
- General Maintenance: Non-Aggressive Liquids including Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Antifreeze, and Water
Additional Boom Models